Advantage of BCCCA Members
- BCCCA represents the interests of our members to government and quasi-government organizations.
- BCCCA keeps its members updated on new government regulations.
- Access to the BCCCA Members\' Forums, News and members only information.
- BCCCA represents the private post-secondary sector on Commissions and Committees where, in the past, only public sector representation was invited.
- BCCCA assists in placing students when institutions close.
- BCCCA provides opportunities for members to post information about job vacancies, space availabilities, transfer of school ownership and partnership opportunities.
- BCCCA membership offers advance notice for BCCCA sponsored information sessions, conferences, workshops and networking events.
- BCCCA membership allows for selected discount admission for sessions, workshops, conferences and networking events.
- BCCCA membership includes participation in the Lyreco Canada/BCCCA group purchase program.
- BCCCA membership provides participation in the Panasonic/BCCCA group purchase program.
- BCCCA membership responds with timely and accurate response to information requests.
New Associate Members
How to Join Us
We offer a choice of applying online or offline. If you choose to apply offline, please follow the instructions:
- Download and complete the form for School membership or Associate membership.
- Sign the Code of Ethics.
- Pay the membership fee according to the Fee Schedule.
- Mail the application, the Code of Ethics, and the fee payment. Payment is made annually.
The BC Career Colleges Association
PO Box 40528
11-200 Burrard Street
British Columbia, V6C 3L0